Nikola Tesla's "flying machine", contrarily to what many have been lead to believe by his misleading late VTOL patent, was not an aerodynamically based one, but electropropulsive.
While his VTOL patent was far ahead of his time, it was of aerodynamic design with wings and propeller - this was NOT his "flying machine". There are several references to his "ideal flying machine" in his interviews and articles. Most have been put together in a pdf with footnotes in the files area for everyone that is interested in researching this occulted but prime moving life objective.
It would be also appropriate to straighten out some facts regarding Tesla's life.
These facts are:
- UFOs are real, Man-made electropropulsive crafts based on Tesla Technology
- The alien scenario is a misleading "charade" to get people "hooked"
- Nikola Tesla was never "contacted" by any alien entity!
- He "worked out" his Dynamic Theory of Gravity by 1893-4
- The US government refused his offer to build and develop this machine, so he most probably turned to theGermans *prior* to WWII as he already had sold them a generator system.
- All other saucer shaped projects, information and data (AVRO, Schauberger repulsine, jet aerodynes etc) havebeen most probably released for misdirection and to arrange confusion.
- The undeniable occultation of Tesla's name and accomplishments from mainstream media and academia underlinean unexplainable gesture
- why else go to such great lengths than to hide something so important...?